Upgrade your legacy CCTV system to enjoy full HD image quality.
Our Hikvision Turbo platform is great for existing CCTV users whom have invested into expensive coaxial cabling installations, and are now in the market to upgrade their CCTV system to High Definition. These users are able to leverage their existing coax cables when they upgrade to HD Security cameras.
HD-SDI CCTV cameras are capable of true HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080). This higher resolution is the same as a high definition television and movies that you are use to.
The SDI technology behind HD-SDI CCTV cameras is the same as the video cameras that capture video footage for “high def” motion pictures.
Benefits of Analogue HD CCTV:
- Reduced Cost, unlike IP systems that cost more the Analogue HD hardware is far more affordable.
- With HD-SDi video, you will get much higher frame rates, translating into brighter colours, sharper detail and better contrast.
- No Lag! With traditional I.P solutions, the delay between the image being captured and being recorded/viewed, can be up to as long as 10 seconds.
- With HD-SDi, the video is uncompressed, meaning a very short delay in getting from the camera to the screen, compared to analogue.
- No requirement for costly networking switches or POE devices.
Secure Vision is a Cape Town based CCTV Installer offering, new installs, upgrades and maintenance on analogue and digital security camera systems of all sizes.
Contact us today to book an on-site survey on 021 300 1001..